Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sitting on my treadmill wastng my time

If you really thing about that statement and put some music to it, I ask are you getting a workout or wasting your time. Lets really look at our workouts. Are we giving it are all. or are we sitting on the treadmill and pouting?
Are you looking at were you are now with your workouts, where do you want to be and what is you plan to get to your goal. Now only do you have a food intake goal now you are tracking calories out. If you really hate walking on the treadmill but like walking outside then get your shoes on. What is your time for a mile. Track this off with your car or use the tracker on sparkpeople. I tracked out a mile from our house so I know what a mile is and also a 1/2 mile. So my start goal was just to do it, now it is to jog the first 1/2 mile. It is easier to challenge yourself when you can measure things. If I had to stand at our frond door on day 1 and say jog the first 1/2 mile I would of went back into the house and gave up. Now I say I should be able to do that.
Have a great day and get out there and enjoy it.

No comments: