Monday, August 15, 2011

I got this stuck in my head

Have you ever had something stuck in your head. There is a reason for this one.

So it's early in the morning and I am sipping on a cup of coffee and thinking OH something to eat would be really good. You know breakfast is the most important meal of the day, now let's see. Left over snack mix, this forgotten cookie, and this is where it all happens. I hear this voice or flashback. It's Jillian saying "If its sweat and it's not fruit it's not breakfast." Well Jillian you just wrecked the start of a good pig-out day. I do thank you. I will rethink this while I eat these bing cherries.

I will let you in on a secret. Jillian has on her website a link to her ripped in 30 meal plan. I have it printed out.
Wait a minute I do have one of those greek yogarts in here that I could pit those bing cherries mix them together and eat. Now this is sounding better than those stale store bought cookies.

Back to the meal plan. There are a few ways you can use this plan. 1 eat it 100% and do the ripped in 30 and be happy you did it. Great job if this is your choice. 2nd is when you have no idea what to eat this is a great place to say what can I do with this left over chicken or what would Jillian eat for breakfast. She has it so you can print it out and I did just that. Now I can see what would a breakfast choice be. Don't forget to get some kind of workout in. Go for a walk or check out ripped in 30.
You may say wait Lynn what are you telling me, are you saying a printed plan is better than your chatthefat concepts? No the concepts are my #1 guide. I think one of her breakfast is egg white omelet and look she is putting veggies in there. I would do 2 whites and 1 whole egg. There is great nutrition in the yoke and it is well worth the 1 yoke 60 calories but 3 would be the 60 + another 120 that I would rather cut. Note not everything is topped with cheese. This is really hard for me.

Now you may ask what is the goal of this post? Learn how to use your resources. Should we say only this or that person is good and knows what they are talking about? No. We can learn a little something from everyone. The concepts are to get you to think. I live these 27 rules and every time the scale starts to get the creeps I quick look at the concepts and ask am I following the rules or making a new list of rules. Am I saying It's OK to break a few rules because things have a built in safety net and it will still work. Your right Breaking the rules and thinking eating cookies in a dark closet the calories don't count is not the path you want to take.

It is a great summer day, get out there and enjoy it. Let me know if there is anything I can share with you about weight loss. You can find me on sparkpeople lynnbaum or email me at lynnb@stitchshoppe.com. Put chatthefat in the subject line. Thanks Lynn


No comments: