Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Another question from my spark board

So I have to tell you I was chattig on sparks and someone ask what it wrong with me. We had some chatting going back and forth and then I had to do a post going back. I had to do a C/P just because I thought it was good.


I am glad we are talking about what is wrong with you because there isn't enough room on the net to figure out what is wrong with me. We know what to do but we don't do it. We have advise for others and forget to follow our own advise. I think we just need friends that have common goals. If your the fittest person in the room, are the other 20 people going to take on your habits or are you going to take on theirs. It is really hard to see "the way out is the tough and the rough path." It's like the only way out of a burning circle is through the fire. You need to look at where the flame is the lowest without a brush pile in front of it. We are your friends and we can put the fire out to get to our goals. Hang in there Lynn

I have to tell you that I am still doing good at the gym. Also sticking to eating plan more than 50% of the time. So I did the hand body fat thing. It showed at 33% fat. I think that is a little to much. Does it really bother me? It must because I signed up to do some PT. If you think you know everything your wrong and I am 1 to say I am ready to step up to the next level. So the person I am matched with is a marathon trainer. I signed up for 12 times that I will be able to use as I please. So every time I want to kick it up I check back in with my trainer. I'm thinking this will be good for me. I will be able to train with her and then work on my own for the 4 weeks following.
From 1 month to the next there should be some toning you can see or I will be wasting my time. Remember me talking about sitting on the treadmill?? I don't want to be known as the person sitting on the treadmill.
So Cindy and I will be at the gym this weekend. First change will be weights first cardo after. I really like to do cardo first because I don't feel like I know enough about weight lifting to do my own program. I do like free weights over the machines.
I hope Cindy is ready because if I have to shape up she has to help me. This is different than what I wrote a couple of weeks ago. I wrote my goal is to help get my friend Cindy in shape.


No comments: