Friday, August 19, 2011

back 2 the concepts

I am on another quest. It is back to the concepts and workout. I joined golds gym and am going to use it with my friend Cindy. So the path has been set.
Either you can follow us or join us on this quest. Set you own goal and lets get moving.
Lynn
Day 1 was last night. I got a great workout on the elliptical and then made sure I did some planks and abs. I did 15 min on cardo and then did some weight machines. I have a free meeting with a personal trainer next thurs. the 1st. I am bring a notebook and a clear mind because I want to learn. I may know some but I don't know it all so it's time to learn some more.

1 comment:

lynnbaum said...

I do love the ball and some free weight. Just do it takes on new meaning. We are all good at shopping. I will not buy new till I wear out the old is now how I am looking at things. I do want to get a kinect. One of my hand controls doesn't work on my Wii. I love kettle bells. Abs are a hard area and from what I have learned kettlebells work great on this area. Now don't think you have to have something new. Grab that hand weight from 1 end and do those swings. Please remember you really have to hang onto weights or they will go flying. Kettlebells or weights and TVs be very careful. My best to you