Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 2 at the gym

So we were off to the gym at a good time. I had some stuff I needed to drop off at work and I got the shop wash done so i dropped that off too. (towels) So when we got to the gym there were 2 elliptical open so we jumped in. Cindy had been there the day before but I didn't let that bother me I still wanted a killer workout. So a mile on the elliptical and then a mile on the treadmill. I am working on pace. My goal would be to jog with my daughter when she comes home. I think she did 5 miles the other day. I can do 1/2 without walking. I want to work up to 3 miles.
Then we did some machines. We did some things I was afraid to do but with Cindy I thought I what the heck. I was doing push-ups on the lifting bar, planks, abs, free weights for arms. There was nothing standing in my way because I want it.
We stopped at the office place and got a great price on paper so we loaded 12 cases in my car. I was so weighted down I had to stop back at work and drop it off. OM were those boxes heavy but workouts don't have to be done in the gym. So we had to stop at the kwik trip for a water, coffee and Cindy needed eggs and bananas. So to make long story short there was someone with pizza samples. What poop in my head was
1. how will this effect my goals?
2. will this be a trigger food?
3 What good will this do for my body?
4. Will I get heartburn from this?
Your right I did a pass and ate one of my bananas.
I want to look up a few more things I can do at the gym. If I add something new every week I think I could have a really good group of things to chose from when i get to the gym and say what do I want to do.
Lynn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most abdominal exercise machines built for dwelling use present resistance by way of a band about the flywheel. Some high end and commercial elliptical cross trainers use magnetic resistance.