Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pat on the back

So you have 3 day's under your belt doing well, pat yourself on the back. I didn't say reward yourself with cookies or sugar but set up days you look at the good things you have done and pat yourself on the back. I didn't say on the head but on the back.
Lets think about this
On you back=
Good job, keep going, your doing good, keep going, were backing you, your doing it.
On the head=
You meet my approval, your allowed, someone else tells you that you can move on.
You are in charge and determined to reach your goals.
Are you goals still good? Do you need to revise them? Remember short term goals and long term goals are both part of your life.
You could have a short term goal of getting out of bed and doing some kind of work out for week 1.
Week 2 may be to walk 2 miles 3 days a week and 2 kettle bell workouts and 2 days off. Day off doesn't= day to sit on the couch and pig out.
Week 3 could be to increase time, distance, speed, or weight. Or maybe redefinding your food intake. Maybe cut sugar to 2 days a week or up your nutrition.
Keep in mind you are feeding the body you want not, feeding the body you had or want to leave behind.

So what's your goals for next week? Be proud of what you have done but remember as you change yourself, you can only change what you have control of.
Ask yourself if you have control of what someone else eats or does? no! You can tell them what you are doing but you can't make them join you. Sometimes you have to leave them behind until they deside to kick it up themselfs.
I have to go do something. I think it will be JM kettle bell. It does kick me but. Do I do level 1 or 2? Both. I watch form and if it gets to easy I add weight.

No comments: