Saturday, October 16, 2010

I just found something

I see someone asked me to talk about diet words and what is a work out.
What do I call a work out? First if you are a body builder, you are beyond me. I do follow a couple of bodybuilders and can refer you to their sites. So for the rest of us, a workout can be anything you spend more than 30 min that you get your heart rate up for more than 12 min. Walking is my # 1. Everyone can do it. There are all kind of calorie trackers on the net that will tell you how many calories you burn raking a yard of leafs. What should you eat before and after? What are you trying to do? For most people track you calories for the day and don't try to work out on a full stomach. The word snack could be a string cheese, apple w/ peanutbutter. You do want 30 min.s between eating and working out. If your outside raking leafs get it done. Do it with drive. Think about how many times you take a break. Do you need a snack in the middle? How do we think most of the time? Do we think- getting things done? or doing things till we can eat again?
I do have to get something done today and leave you with Get up get moving and feed you body to get it done. Eat lean and mean. Cut the the fat, cut the sugar and make every calorie count.

No comments: