Thursday, October 21, 2010

I would rather be fat

Have you ever just said I would rather be fat, out of shape, out of breath, unable to do the things I want.... and the list goes on. As you write it out seams kind of strange to think this way. So if you right it down then toss it out or put it in the naughty jar. Things you shouldn't ever say. These are your 4 letter words, I can't , I don't, I'm done. I think of this as I can but I choose not to, I can but I choose not to. What happened if you really couldn't. As I run on the treadmill and trust me it takes all the positive talking I can, I think I can so I do.
Have you ever really sat back and thought about all the things you are thankful for. On the top of my list is I have the ability to garden, eat healthy, run and work out. I am more thankful for this sense someone close to me found out they had cancer. What if it were me how would it change my life? I look at it this way, I have the choice to work out or not. I'm going to keep working out until I can't just because I can and only I will tell myself I can't.

Now when I go to eat something that will stricken myself with guilt or don't want to work out I think, I would rather be fat. As the pounds start disappearing and your health is having you feeling good, remember those negative feelings so when you say I rather be... thing of everything that goes with it and then think Is that really what you want? You have the choice. You have the ability to change.

BTW I did get those 2 miles in. I thought, How can I expect you to if I don't do myself. Oh ya I can lie but answer me this, If you eat a bag of cookies in the closet do all the calories count?

BTW I did have ice cream last night. I tasted it, rated it, felt guilty about it because it only rated a 3 out of 10 but I still ate it. I will tell you that I did figure in the calories and I wasn't that much over but for 500 calories just think, I could of had really good ice cream or maybe something else good. So if Bob thinks it's ok to eat desert just once a month then I'm done. I wasted my one time on that. I'm making a better choice next month. Bob is to thin anyways. I think he needs to eat desert twice a month when trying to lose weight. Did you get that? I just said a big no no. If I find something wrong with bob then it's ok for me. This is like saying "If everyone else......Then..... You don't need to justify, you need to set your goals and stay on track.

On to another day. It's almost the weekend. I have tons of things I want to get done. Not on the list is sitting in the house and pig out.

One thing I want to check out is zumba. It looks like so much fun. Winter will be here soon. Maybe I need to think positive about walking outside. Maybe I need to be thankful I have a treadmill and use it.

No comments: