Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015 This is my year for follow through Day 1

Hove you ever started out with good intent and had your journey short live?  Do you run out of steam?  Lets ask why.  Is it because you get all excited when you saw a challenge and then you say another one you could do and then a 3rd.  Ok you might be able to do all of them but then they all have a facebook page and you track everything you eat but the 3 sites don't link and you are spending more time on the computer than you really wanted to and you just look ate it all and say "I would rather be fat than be stuck to my computer this much.

Pick your challenges and really look at everything that goes with it.  Fitbit does link with sparkpeople which are 2 of the websites I chat on but if you don't know how to link them you would be tracking everything on both.

What is your goal for 2015??  I do want to learn how to do more research on genealogy in Italy so I am going to do a family research class.
Next I also want to learn how to link spark people to fitbit.  I am doing a couple of fitbit challenges and really work on getting rid these pounds I have put on.

When you think of the goal losing 20 pounds I really have to think about why I put these pounds on.
First was I to light at 118 pounds.  I don't think so but that is a good question.  Is the weight you are picking a realistic maintainable goal?

Next what caused the change.  Have I lost the drive for healthier habits?  I would say yes to that.  I have added a lot of sugar back into my diet.  It gives me headaches so please tell me why I continue to eat it.

Maybe what I was eating was to strict.

My last thought is that I have been doing to much computering.  We are back to the all talk no action thought.  How many of us have skinny fingers?  My answer to this is to do it first and track it after.  Don't over plan.  Use simple tools and get moving.

Here's to a year of getting it done.
The picture is of day 1.  I tell you this is the best time of the year to make changes.  You have to be determined to walk outside on days like this but it was warm.
  
  

No comments: