Thursday, December 11, 2014

Fit bit clean eating test

I love salads so you know I have been eating a bunch of them.  I am cutting back on things like ice cream and so far I don't miss it a bunch, only a little.  When I drive by an ice cream place I remember I am doing this clean eating test.  What is your favorite clean meal?  I really like the broccoli cauliflower salad you can get from the piggly wiggly deli and then put it on a big plate of greens.
  I have been putting the almond coconut milk in my coffee part of the time.  It is good.

Some days I am just to lazy to cook and think if I can't eat nothing healthy for breakfast I will wait for lunch or have an apple with some 1-2T of peanut butter.

I am following the fit 2 fat  2 fit guy as he does his gluten free test.  Would love to hear some of your clean food ideas.

1-3-15
I have been eating whatever I want and guess what??  Yes your right, old habits = old weight.


No comments: