Sunday, January 4, 2015

1-4-14 fitbit year

So I am doing a 20K challenge today. 
I'm not thinking I am going anywhere today.  I started the day out hooping but the steps go really slow. 20K is a lot of steps. 
I did get 10K in today, a call to 2nd wind about my treadmill, well room insulated and I just hurt from hooping.  Those weighted hula hoops do hurt.  I will see how I feel in the morning.  I also got a short walk in and 2 loads of wash.  At this rate I could have something to show for the year by next December.

Oh and I asked 2nd wind about the runner machine.  It is pretty new.  They want 3 grand for it.  I think that is more than I want to pay.  I think I can hit the pavement or the gym at a better value.  I am thinking I need to look into what how much I will really use this running thing.  I think I can wait another year.  I need to look at things closer.

No comments: