Friday, January 9, 2015

1-8-15 Co workers

I was putting this back to someone on my facebook and thought I would share my thoughts with you.

I have a post on my fact book back about 2 months ago about the hype of statin drugs and how over hyped they are. They want to lower the top normal so then have a bigger group of people to sell them to. I'm not saying something sounds strange but just giving you a heads up. Most of the time Doctors want to try to control these things with meds because the odds of you sticking to your clean eating are 3% sorry to say. I have a co-worker that is in that 3% along with myself. In fact I have a couple of co-workers. Where I work we do a 80% reimbursement on our health plan so the healthier I can help keep our employees the better we are. We get Nicolet Natural Artesian water for the reason I like it better and it is what I drink at home. The guys like it and drink a lot of water. For the most part I would say I work at one of the healthier places. It is a tool and die job shop type shop. Who would of thought. It is like your co-worker would say if you are sick- get out of here and take care of your health so you don't spread it to us. We do have our sweets but they are a treat not an everyday. My best to you Lynn

No comments: