Friday, January 9, 2015

1-8-15

I have to report I am doing well at cutting the junk out of me diet.  I am doing a couple of challenges with my fitbit over 50 friends.  It should be 29 on Sunday.  YEAAA.  I have had a couple of set backs this week.  I think I have a frozen gas line so DH has to run me to work.  Because I don't have a car to stop at the store we are eating what we have in the freezer.  It is really cold here.
I have been getting all the logging of what I eat.  With the scale that auto updates to my fitbit account it is kind of cool but then I also look at what the difference between being accountable and self degrading is.  I really look at how much stuff of your personal life heeds to be put on the web.  I don't wear my fitbit at night because there are just some things that are TMI.  I did a couple of night and it really was interesting how many times you might wake up in the middle of the night.

 I made these beans with some onion, garlic and smoked bacon grape seed oil.  There are some mushrooms under there.  I did put some meat sauce on top.  Really good.
This is a normal salad I would eat.  Salad greens and a small broccoli cauliflower salad from the Piggly Wiggly.  This would be something I really enjoy.  I did ask them what the calorie count was on it and I didn't get a really good answer.  I have to figure out how to make it myself.

I have looked into doing a BLC with sparkpeople but I started looking into how much time some of these challenges take up and I think I really have to re-look at them before I can commit.  When we are already under stress I don't want to add to much more stress.  I am liking the once a week challenge and if I want to chat there is a fitbit facebook group.

I would put this all into a group of things you must look into when setting goals and making your plan.
My best and see you next week

No comments: