Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lets have some fun

So I was reading something and saw the words "I like the paper clip idea". I instantly thought of something cool. So I want to do a Week type tracker. For every mile you do you hook a paper clip on the chain. I have paper clips. I think this will be a big motivator. I can post some pictures. I will start on Monday. Let me rethink this. Everyone starts on Monday so lets be really wild and start on Sat. which is today. So I have 1 mile in today so far. I also have color paper clips so we can get really wild and put a silver paper clip for a mile and a color one for an hour at the gym other than treadmill because treadmill counts as miles. Lets see how long I can make those chains. Join me for some really wild fun. What other fun things can you track.
Ok I am having another thought. Because we have colors I will ad these clips for good days

Silver= miles on treadmill
Red= tracked calories on sparkpeople.
Blue= worked out other that treadmill
Yellow= day at the Gym non treadmill
Green= stay in calorie range under 1500

So I can get 1 of each of the colors per day and I can rack up as many silvers as I want.
post me your chains.

No comments: