Friday, February 10, 2012

Another cool site

http://www.learnoutloud.com/Free-Audio-Video/Sports-and-Hobbies/Cooking-and-Wine/The-Psychology-Biology-and-Politics-of-Food/43890#
 I think this is from Yale.  I am on #4 and can't wait to learn something new.
This is a free link on learn out loud.  As you see I try to keep up on things so I can bring to you correct info. 
How much do you think it would cost to take this class?  I have to laugh because he is talking about one of the things, well make that many but, one thought was to compare the different diets and what they promise.

I hope all of you are doing well on the paperclip idea.  I did have a friend that said "but I don't have a stock of paperclips."  I wrote back I bet you have a piece of paper and color markers.  Stop making excuses or you can do the "how long will it take diet".  It will take as long as you keep thinking you can change things with the same not working behavior.  If it didn't work last year why do you think it will work this year if you don't change anything.

BTW I would of never posted this link it I thought the info was wrong.  Enjoy and let me know how far off he is from the 27 concepts.  I have to laugh when he talks about how you change you eating when you think someone else is going to see what you have been eating and how you think they will judge the # of calories you eat.  When you are tracking your calories and you get to 2000 calories do you call it a "oh hell day" or a "cheat day?"

No comments: