Monday, February 27, 2012

Paper Clip start week 4

Hope all are doing well.  It is the start of week 4 for me.  As you can see week 1 was my best week so-far. Week 2 was just a loss.  When I looked at the length of week 1 and then week 2 I figured "If you do nothing, nothing will change".  I did have to post on the fit2fat2fit guys facebook that I would be his control group.  It would of been funny but my goal is to lose and shape up and to train for that 5 k in May.  We did get in 2 miles at the gym on Sat. and I did a mile this morning.  I tell you that I so wanted to quit and just give up this morning but I push on because I don't want another month to go by without any gain.  I turned in my would of, could of, should of card.  I joined the get it done club.  We had to get tiling done on Sunday but I could of gotten a mile in.  Not doing that again.  It will so nice to get this home improvement project done, but then what is next.  When you own a home there is always something just like a body, you have to keep up on the maintenance or it will all fall apart. 
Goal for this week is to do better than week 1.   The easiest way of doing that is getting those miles in.  The more miles I get in now the more ready I will feel about doing the 5k in May.  Maybe I need to put the picture of me up on my wall so I remember what my goal is to beat from last year.  37.8 I think was my time.  I better calculate this, 12.19 mph.  Not to bad but I was run some walk some.  I am working on pace.  I want to do the whole thing at 1 pace. 

Lets have this be a really good week.
Is there anything anyone would like to talk about??
I did have someone contact me about a weightloss game.  I can't wait for it to come out.  I did try to think about how you could do this pre app time and just couldn't quite figure out the details.  I will keep you all posted as soon as I hear more.
My best to all
Lynn
BTW I did do a bunch of planks this morning.

No comments: