Monday, November 14, 2011

Following the fit2fat and back guy

So I have to ask , is anyone following the diet 100%?, what about 90%? 80%? I do have to see how he is doing after week 1. For anyone that is trying to follow the food guide and just can't follow it just remember the concepts. What are you having problems with? What concept is being broken? EX. if you can't eat what looks like a grain free remember to put your grains in a measuring cup. 1/2 cup and not 1/2 cup + a hill. Note all the veggies he adds. I have only looked in at the woman's food list. There are no extras that I see. What I do see is that every calorie coulds for some kind of nutrition. I am following the 27 concepts on his way down. I just don't do the whole shake thing. It has been 1 week without ice cream. So far I don't miss it. Maybe I am tired of it and ready to move on. I better take my total age and divide it by 7 to see it it is a new stage of my life. No 51/7. Maybe I am just tired of being in the Wish and s...club. I do enjoy working out with my friend Cindy at Golds. The other thing I have that is new is that I don't want to disappoint Amber and have her say; see I told you that you need to come in more than once a month. I look at it more like Amber is going to expect me to be-able to do this so I better keep doing it so it doesn't look like it is the first time.
Remember we learn from others.
Have a great day

No comments: