Thursday, November 17, 2011

Doing nothing does nothing

Have you ever lay awake in bed and started thinking about your day? Does it start with stepping on the scale, hating what you see, get in the shower and then all day plan how you are going to change it only to do the same thing the next day? Well it's time to change. What can you do in 1 day?, 3 days? 5 day? Lets find out. This morning like every other morning I woke to hit the snooze and then I thought- yesterday I wasted the next hour and regretted it. This morning I put on those workout clothes and did that 1/2 hour with Jillian with weights. I feel better. I feel like I can start my day. It is like the commercial says 1 good habit can lead to another.
Here's to setting goals and achieving them.
Let's make a list of things we don't want to do
1. waste our life wishing we were healthier.
2. laying in bed dreaming about doing things.
3. wishing your life had order
We are the movers and shakers of the 2011-2012 that are making things happen.
The no list includes;
1. waiting for someone else to do things for you
2. expecting things to happen without putting out any effort.
So here's to a great and happy day.

No comments: