Tuesday, November 8, 2011

can the fit 2 fat guy motivate me

So I have to say just the thought of this guy doing this. So let's see if I can follow him back down the scale.


What did I eat day 1


Coffee / chocolate milk
banana with peanutbutter
cabbage w/ cheese sauce


Cod with sun dry tomato pesto, strawberries w/ whip cream, 1/2 pc of corn bread, and some cabbage slaw


work out; I got up in the morning and did a mile on the treadmill I also did planks. 60 on the front and I did raise my leg. Then 50 on each side.


To make the pesto I put the jar sun dried tomatoes in my food chopper w/ the oil and some onion.


Cheese sauce was the ragu 100 calories for 1/4 cup.


We all know I am about learning something new each day so yesterday O put that milk i my coffee cup and then put it in a measuring cup. It was 1/4 of a cup. So if I do that 4 times a day I better be tracking 1 cup.


This week goal is to learn something now.


I have to watch Biggest loser and work out tonight.


Other thing is that I am getting tired of chicken and need to add more fish.


Have a great week.


I did see Jillian had a bunch of new podcasts.

No comments: