Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Metabolic cooking

What do I really like about this cookbook. Dave talks about all kinds of different spices and what good they do for the body.

super spicy citrus chicken:

I have to say I do like this cook book. I came home late tonight and made something for tomorrow night. I had some chicken so I sliced it really thin and tossed it in the wok (always pan of choice). So I found a recipe for super spicy citrus chicken. So I have it in the refrigerate and now it is time to read the cooking instructions. Oh he is leaving it whole. I left out the red pepper flakes because dear husband gets heart burn. It is very good. I could put this over rice or in a burrito like that one restaurant that has the lime rice. I would make this again. I would really like it with a slice of swiss cheese melted on it and then put on a huge salad. I did say I can eat anything on salad.

No comments: