Saturday, April 30, 2011

Practice day

So I started the day by watching Biggest loser on the computer and working out. Bob had everyone on the treadmill and said -OK everyone 9.0 for 1 min. I thought if those people can do it so can I. Bob, I see why the contestants lose lots of weight. I got to 7.0 for about a minute and I was feeling it. Bob really 9.0??? I feel like a slacker.
I then had something healthy to eat and went and got something done. I am back to setting priorities.
So my practice day was kind of hard. So I'm thinking day 1 can't be any worse than day 1. So I can do this. 21 days to make a habit, how many more do I have to make this working out thing a habit. Why does it take 21 to make a habit and only 3 to break. Not fare.
So I did most of those 2 miles at 4.0. My goal is to add a point every week. One of my fat friends said she started running by race walking. What is a fat friend? I call the people that are on the goal to fight fat my fat friends. I should call them my fat fighting friends.

No comments: