Friday, April 1, 2011

skinny foods

I am sitting here thinking while I am reading e-mails and somehting is just bugging me. Why do we take really good foor and make it a certain way so it looks like a food I wouldn't eat but a couple times a year. Mock mash potatoes. Please tell me what is wrong with caluflower? Have we watched so much TV that we have it in our brain that you can not live with out a form of mash potatoes? I saw today apples to look like french fries. I like apples they are good and they are good for you, why do we have to make them look like something that puts this layer of something on the roof of your mouth. If you want to eat french fries call them as they are. At what point do you say most of the time I make my french fries from apples but this place does't have them so I will eat the fries they offer. Now if you would say I eat an apple with this and this place doesn't offer an apple so now what should I have? would french fries by an option? I guessing it would be one of my last picks. Very seldom do you find me at a mc donalds just because I like the spinach option on the salad at subway and the taco salad at wendy's if you leave the junk off. I really think of what causes mood swings and really stay away from those items. I have a mental list of things to never eat is I want to maintain my health. Have a great day and when is the TV going to say hey eat these veggies just the way they are and they taste good.

No comments: