Saturday, April 30, 2011

Spring time in Wisconsin and tracker

So it is right around the corner from May. I want to start a walking club here in cedar park where I live. I e-mailed someone this morning about how the only thing on me getting skinny is my fingers. I am re looking at things in my life of what I enjoy and what I miss. I miss working out. I am spending to much computing as dear husband calls it. I did get an envelope from the "weight control & diabetes research center" which I am a member of. The first thing I thought of is OM I need to tell someone or maybe the world that I have been to lazy to work out.
Spring Goals
1. 30 min walk.
2. track food intake.
3 spend less time talking about it and more time doing.
4 do those 100 crunches
5 stay in calorie range
So here is the way to track it. At the end of today it would look like this for walking, crunches, tracking, calorie range
april 30 YYYY
This is if I did all 4
If I did the first 3 but went over on calorie goal it would look like
April 30 YYYN
There is something about the need to learn. If you eat and track 1000 calories of ice-cream every night, it is a good thing you are aware you are eating 1000 calories of ice-cream but you need to learn that these 1000 calories aren't helping you reach your goal. So we are ready to start a new month . Spring is for new growth and it should be the most positive time of the year.

MAY 1 yyyy
2NYNY
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

No comments: