Saturday, April 2, 2011

How things change

I post on Spark people and some of my post I think I should share with anyone that wants to chatthefat.

So I have to to tell you last night we went out to the Chinese restaurant. You know the one that most people over eat at. Well I picked what I wanted and ate it. I followed my 27 rules including nothing deep fried.. Eat the fruit. I said to my husband I am full and I stopped eating. I waited for him to get desert. I love almond cookies. So most of the time you just think about the food but now the food is becoming less important and I started to think if I knew Chinese I could tell the workers I really appreciate them. This is a whole different thought than going there to shove your face full. The workers at our local restaurant only know the english word for food items. tea, mt dew, pespi, cookie, things like that. You can't really talk with them or ask them how they are.
Things are changing sense I don't just sit around and think about food.

No comments: