Saturday, August 1, 2009

3-6-9

I was driving down the road yesterday and tried to think of some of the areas that are tough to people trying to lose weight. From what I have learned 3-6-9 are key days. These are going to be the days that are going to be really hard. Knowing this the way I work things is that on day 3 I make sure I have my support people in place. I make sure I pay close attention to what I eat and I make sure I get in some of workout. I also look at it as it is only 1 day and things like the cravings will pass. So day 3-6-9 will be tough then month 3-6-9 and year 3-6-9. Think back to when you feel you took a setback. What day or year was it. Smokers are the easiest to track. How many go back to smoking after 3 or 6 years. Regain weight after 3 years.
I was then thinking about what else is 3-6-9. The 3 big omegas have the same numbers. Is there a connection? Does this refer to a form of balance? Can you plan to be more balanced? I don't have the answer to that but I do try my best to stay in balance. I try to sleep enough, eat right, workout and drink enough water.

No comments: