Sunday, January 8, 2017

Week 2 goals and week 2 facebook live

Let me know if there is something you would like me to talk about in week 2.
I can cover a couple of topics;  What happens if you are the only heavy person in your house? What if you have kids that are picky eaters,
Calendar book The difference between paper log and digital log. and how you chose foods.
This whole 1 serving thing and how it works,
Setting short term goals.  Fit bits and fitbit scale.  Scale in # vs. body fat.
How goals can really become your biggest stress.
The 80/20 rule
Setting goals that are not numbers


Goals for this week.
Workout 3-5 times.  Find a fun workout that I really like
Live life outside of my research.  Limit workouts to no more than 60 min on any given day.  Does not includes things like walking.

Remember to eat.  Starving the body is a short term not a lifestyle.  Cook healthy and eat high nutrition/ low calories. 
I started out the week good by getting a workout in

Had a great lunch

Tues. morning I got dinner made and left it for Mike to put in the oven

Breakfast egg bake that I had talked about.  It was from the freezer.

This is a mix of needing to blend what I have with healthy choices.  I hate to waste.

Great dinner.

I have something that is taking up some time.  Got a mouse in the house. 

Another good workout.  Mixing it up.  This was a kettlebell workout.

I forgot to pit this in my journal.  Taking a picture reminded me.

I had a craving for something good.  It is what the body wanted

I had some nuts as a snack.  I didn't do well at 1 serving.


I see I am falling into that cheese thing again because it was in the freezer but I am not buying any new.

I really wish shopping counted as a workout.  I will call this a rest day


Chicken on salad with some grapes.  This is a have to try.

Dear husband is working on that mouse thing.  I think we did get them.

I got a big thing of greens while shopping the other night at sams

Servings 1.  This was hard but just 1 serving

I was going to do a cardo but tried something new at Planet Fitness.  I learned something new.

Week 1.  Note on top say give credit for the things you don't do.

Week 2  It looks messy but it has meaning

I think this was Thurs. lunch. 






















I often eat the same thing for lunch.

No comments: