Monday, January 30, 2017

Side effects end of month 1 Jan 2017

The bowl has chicken in it.

A little math and 6oz. of chicken goes on the salad

I really enjoy this for lunch most days
How can you not love this.  Great flavor.


I thought I would try a new breakfast

I think I have to many blueberries on here.

Blueberries are not just for breakfast

I went on a shopping trip with my sister and Richard.

This was really good. 

Raw cheddar cheese with peppers and onions red sauce on open face 

Mike wanted meatloaf.  I am trying something new.

I am thinking this looks great.  The carrots, onion, celery really adds flavor and nutrition.

Dinner.  Score!!  Really delish

Back to my favorite lunch.

I am checking out gym classes

Near us the gym has 2 locations
I made sure I bought enough for the rest of the month.


Out for breakfast with dear husband





Fruit for toast was a great option.  I looked up the calories after I ate this.  I should of got the lite one.  This was like 850 calories.  I am thinking they added in the calories of the pancakes I didn't eat.  Sometimes it is really hard to figure out the calorie count of some foods.  As you can see I am eating well.  I am almost ready for month 2.  Doing good and I did another facebook live.

No comments: