Sunday, January 8, 2017

List of things to remember. Disclamer

I would like to remind you that you are sharing in my research.  I am not a doctor.  I have a degree in Hotel and restaurant Management. and food service mgt.  I have over 20 in the food industry in the kitchen and the prep of food.  I have more than 40 years of trying to get this whole diet industry to an understanding.  I have more than enough years  of being fat and not liking the side effects of sugar and other food additives.  I am just like you, I am looking for an answer to how do we eat for health.  Please check with your healthcare person to work with them when making nutrition changes.  I have found things as small as 10 pounds can effect health and medications going both ways.
Please work with your healthcare people.


When you add a workout to your life please put form first.  If you are working with hand held weights or body weight form is key.  It is more important to use lighter weights or doing less of something than to go heavy and swing weights.  I have seen many people doing bicep curls with weights that are to heavy and all they are really doing is using their backs to swing the  weights.  I will repeat this You can hurt yourself either right away or over time. 

Form is key. 

No comments: