Sunday, February 23, 2014

Week 1 roundup

Had a great week.  The workouts go really fast.  I missed a workout on Friday night but got all the other ones done.  I feel really good about being able to say that.  The containers really keep you thinking about what you are going  to eat.  We have been eating more fish and I am looking at the spices I cook with to add more flavor.  Some of the foods we have been eating are really good.  It's on to another good week.
 Nothing like coffee in the morning with a shake and fruit.

This was leftover beef.

There is nothing more refreshing than fruit

These are normally eaten by the bag.  I put them in a container

In a container.  Might of been the wrong one. Yellow

Goat cheese on salad. 2 greens and a blue

This was a dinner on a 9" plate

I love salad for lunch.  I eat what I love

Co-worker made these for me.  Really good

Going wild with shake. 

Yes another ummmy salad

I added extra veggies and chicken.

Is it a desert, shack or part of a meal  
































If you are following me don't forget to  set reasonable goals.  I will let you know the outcome at the end.  I am really enjoying the support from the group my beach body person put together on facebook.  I will ask if she is going to do a second round.

No comments: