Friday, February 14, 2014

21day fix per week

So I got my box in the mail today.  So excited.  I have to post a pic. 
guess which one didn't come in the box?  The clear is a normal lunch salad bowl.
I have to check on the size of salsa I get to put on my salad.  I have to do some reading.








I'm excited to give you my first update. My 21 day fix arrived on Wednesday so Thursday was my first official day. The is starting on Monday so I am doing like pre-warm-up. I'm getting used to the containers and had my first shake yesterday. I really wasn't expecting it to be someplace between gritty and yucky but it was really good. Can I really say I was so full? No, but it was good. I also got my new DVD player working after installing the batteries backward I was ready to go. I did the full body cardio workout and it was really good. I was feeling a little overconfident thinking it was going to be too easy but I was wrong. This first workout wasn't killer hard but let's just say I am sore this morning.


I was looking at the little green container and couldn't figure out how I was ever going to live without a big salad everyday. To my surprise I shove enough greens in that little green container to fill half my big salad bowl. So referring to the picture above my big salad bowl counts is to greens. I also had to look up salsa to see how it counted. It almost looks like it is a non-counting food. I will post you a picture of my yummy lunch.

For dinner I had fish with the tastefully simple seasoned salt baked in the oven along with a little yellow of rice and baked beans. Because I had so many reds to use I got to eat lots of fish. The goat cheese crumbles I put on my lunch salad gave it so much flavor that I could do nothing but enjoy it.

This is all for today and I will post more on Monday. If you would like to join me on this little journey please contact my beach body coach Tracy and tell her you saw it on chat the fat.

I really sat and thought about what my goal for this was and I have come to the conclusion that I want to tone up so I can cut some time off that 5K in June.

No comments: