Saturday, February 8, 2014

March spirit Fair



This is what I will be doing for the spirit fair for March.
I am sending this off to Marilyn to put in the newsletter. 

Weight loss Coach.
Hi I’m Lynn Baumgartner weight loss coach, author of “weight loss concepts that need a second look”, inspirational group leader, and blogger of chatthefat.  I will be doing personal one-on-one coaching at the March spirit fair.

If you have ever wanted to sit down and talk to someone that has lost 50 pounds and ask them how they lost it, how they maintain the loss, and how this loss has affected their life don’t miss the March spirit fair.  I will be offering a special 15 minute personal program just for you. Bring your questions, concerns, ideas, goals, things that worked, things that didn’t work and let’s talk.  I will give you a copy of my book with the 27 concepts worth $10 by itself along with my personal review of how you could implement these concepts to achieve your own goals.

Make this your year to take back your health and control the things you can with a little help from your friend Lynn.

I will be looking for a $10 donation for this service. With more than 35 years of research I feel this is a real bargain.
We all know what we have to do to achieve our weight loss goals but we always find an excuse for our behaviors. In this one-on-one we want to break through the excuses and get it done. I understand the stresses in life but together we can relook at some of the obstacles that just overwhelm us. After buying a new home moving, moving a business I can relate. With every positive there is also negatives we have to learn to use these to our advantage. While living in the trailer park looking for home we had no home maintenance and a shorter drive to work but with this also came no fenced in yard for the dog and no stairs. I'm not complaining just stating the facts with no fence or doggie door we had to leash walk every doggie potty. Though I enjoyed this, it also added more ties to your home. Instead of going to the gym after work I walked in the grass 3+ times a day. Because we no longer had a walkout ranch with a well used flight of stairs I started noticing the difference very fast. I took the stairs any chance I got when I had to go anywhere including malls.

The hardest part of living in the trailer because it was temporary, was I was without a lot of kitchen appliances. We knew we were going to buy so we kept as much possible inboxes in storage. Think goodness there was a subway within walking distance so we had an easy option for me for quick meal.  There was also a Dairy Queen which as you all know is my weakness. I had to keep remembering you eat the size you want to be. This was such a busy time in our life that I had to adjust my goal to maintaining and not gaining. Now that we are settled into our new home it is time to look at where I am at this point set new goals and go for.

One of the things I would like to do in Union Grove is help start a support group. As I follow some of my bodybuilding friends they all talk about going to the gym with their buddies. This supports the idea that you are stronger as a group than as an individual.
I will be doing the glow run in Union Grove and have started a team chat the fat. If you live in the area and will be doing this event be sure to let me know so I can say hi. If you run it or walk it either one is a better option than saying I wish I would of.

Testing
Have you ever wondered who these people are what ants talk about study show? If you have read my past blog you know I was of the test market group for the one day diet and get paid. I have looked at all kinds of programs on the market and have tested a few out. I have reviewed them from my personal views. I will be testing out the 21 day fix in the month of February. This is a beach body product and works with plastic containers you put your food and along with workouts. Tracy will be my beach body coach so I'm very excited. I just checked the tracking and my shipment should be here on Tuesday so I can start on Wednesday. I will be doing a separate blog on this. Have you ever tested a product and post a review? I read the reviews and I also search on sparkpeople for personal reviews. When you read a review please remember some of the are uploaded by paid reviewers. This is why I turned to sparkpeople when I have a diet related question. I have also searched out other questions because sparks is such a huge group of people all over you really do get a variety of answers you can draw a good conclusion. I did post under the 21 day fix and plan on continuing using sparkpeople as a support group.

Please stop by my booth in March to see how the 21 day Fix is working for me.
Spring is on its way and here in Wisconsin and we sure do want to enjoy it. Don't let time slip away. If you have been a member of the would of could of  should of club, and are ready to rip up your membership let me know.

No comments: