Monday, March 25, 2013

Where have I been?

I had a customer when I worked as a waitress, he would tell me saving lives.  It always brought a smile to my face.  He was a nurse.  I always looked him and thought I wish that could be an answer I could give it the question was ever asked to me.  What would it take to save lives?  I have given to you the 27 rules to live by and that is one way I feel I help save those lives in a very round about way.  So now that I have what I consider a message to get out to the world  how do I get it out there??  This is where I have been.  I have my nose in a book.  I am taking a couple of classes on pc security, marketing, and wordpress.
So you ask, How is it going? Pretty good.  Harder than I thought.  There is a reason that when I signed up I got this warning about Really??? 4 classes all at the same time????  Are you sure this is what you want to do????  Of course I said yes! Sign me up! I am tough. I can handle it.  I have no children at home and it is cold here in WI bring it on.  Something should of told me "are you crazy??"  Yes, unrealistic goals are unattainable.  I am doing pretty good in 3 of the classes so I pushed one of them back to a new start date.  Just as other things in our lives we have to look at what is just crazy thinking.  I have another big thing going on in my life right now also.
The day I got the note that my 4th class got pushed back was a huge relief in my life.  If I was to apply this to weight loss can you relate?  Where others look at you and say,"are you crazy! and you keep saying no I can do it!" Is there a better way?  I tell you the 24 hours I spent on the couch reading and taking a few test sure didn't help me reach my weightloss goals?? I made some cupcakes thinking they would in some way help me study.  I put that creamcheese coolwhip on top because the TV said it would be the answer to all my problems.  You are right, I got smarted in one area but pushed the weightloss thought out the door.  I think I am back in balance after this weekend.

Have a great day and I hope to be making some fun youtubes

Lynn
  I tried to add a comment on this and I keep losing it but I did do a C & P of it.  Some one posted a question of  "what are you talking about?".  Maybe they thought I was freaking out with the creamcheese coolwhip on the brownies.  So here is the post I tried to post back to them.


I wrote you this really nice post back and lost it.  Good thing I am taking the class.  I will be doing the http://www.wisconsinoutdoorfun.com/article/20130321/WOF06/130321039/Fitness-ChallengeI-kicks-off-Richard-Bong-State-Rec-Area.
I need to learn how to add a hyperlink.  Sorry about all this.  I have a week and a half left of these 3 classes and sorry 1 is not in proof reading.  The next class I want to take is on writing.  I need to stick to losing weight and not try to be funny, cute, or witty.  I think I have the hyperlink thing.

No comments: