Monday, June 10, 2013

Why doesn't the weight just fall off of me

This is a question I know I have asked 100+ times.  So I have all the knowledge and the tools to get the job done, I ask again why does it take so long? 

As I look back I can make my list by saying.  I always tell myself, it's a treat, I will start tomorrow, I have things to do, I will get all sweaty.  This morning I told myself, "If I don't do it, It wont get done."
I got up and did a mile.  I could of said- I have to get my car fixed or it's to cold, or.... you get the idea.  I do feel better.    

Please join me and let's get things done.  As you know we sold our house and are looking for a new one.  Maybe we will find one in a area with a running group or come walking paths.  Oh that would be so perfect.  There will be no time better to be perfect than today.  Hit the road, gym whatever just do it.  I really hate to sound like the shoe logo but I can tell you it doesn't happen by itself.

I did go on sparkpeople and map out a mile route that I can do 2 laps.

Let's talk about sugar.  Hows that working for you?  It's not working for me and if I am doing these 2 miles I'm not eating it back with donuts.  Sparkpeople does have a great food log but you need to use it.  Really use it by entering all the food you eat and if you don't want to enter it than don't eat it.

Carry on my friends and I will see you at the finish line.Remember it is better to finish last than not to be in the race.  Repeat after me.  I am a participant not a spectator of life.

No comments: