Tuesday, March 19, 2013

MIA

I am taking this online class for wordpress.  Don't worry I am still chatting the fat in my spare time.  I am doing this for work to see how we can create a website and if this would be an option.  Anyways I did import the blog from blogger.com but I am not ready to 100% transfer it over.  I am going to work on what I want to do this weekend.  All I do know is that I am back to working out and tracking those calories because this fat thing gone wild isn't working for me. 
I am also looking at where I want to go with the whole chatthefat thing.  I think I would almost like to do either in home support groups or find a place big enough to do support groups.  I might be kind of like a WW but you weight yourself.  This way you don't need to starve your self all day so you can weigh in and then go out for pie after.  If you choose  to eat pie you must ask "how will this help me reach my goal" .  If you have any great ideas let me know. Lynn

No comments: