Thursday, July 30, 2009

Is this going to be easy

I hear all kinds of ads that say lose 10-100 pounds without any effort. The weight just falls off or eat what ever you want and you never have to go to the gym.
What I have found is that none of these claims are true. I have never had weight just fall off. I have to work my but off for every pound. The only way I have found to lose weight is to work off more calories then you take in.
One of the things we talk about in class is making a to do list. By making this list you now have a plan as to what you would like to get done if/when you have time. How I like to work this is to set eating times and if you find a time that you want to eat but it isn't time then check the list and get something done that would take about an hour. I call it clearing your life plate. You will find as you clear the life plate you will lessen your life stress. I have found that weight loss covers a lot more than just tight pants.

No comments: