Monday, October 10, 2016

What is next in my life as a diet coach and New York Trip

So what is next?  You lost weight and you just have this new life with this healthier body that you are just so excited to share with the world.  Is there a next step or is this why people fall back into old habits.  We have all heard the side effect of the biggest loser diet and now have this huge fear that we will all fall into that trap, relax and lets research it.  As you know I love to test out these diets on myself and report what happens.

I keep coming beck to the 27 concepts.  I hat to talk to my mom the other day about my work and who I follow in the diet and cancer world.  I think I have to order the food revolution.  What is truly in our food?
In the beginning of October I got back to the 27 concepts.  Back to eating high nutrition, think before you eat, and really give it an honest effort to working out.  I did sign up for Fitfusion.  So far I have done 1.5 workouts.  I need to set some limits like, do 10 workouts or I can't renew the next month.  I was at the gym tonight and got those 2 miles done.

It is so easy to fall back into old habits.  I can think of a whole list of excuses and they are all true.
1.  Other people eat fast food for dinner and live.  It's fast and cheap.  Answer; some die
2.  I don't like water and diet soda is the same.  Wrong
3.  I don't have time.  Neither do I.
4.  I don't like veggies.  OK you got me here.  I love salads and other veggies.
5.  I have a family to cool for.  So you deprive your family nutrition.
6. I don't have time to learn about nutrition.  I have to watch Kim K. Learn to multi task or turn kim off! Your health is more important.
7. I'm at goal weight so I am done.  Health has no finish line.

I am doing a Instagram of some of the things I eat to keep up my health.  I do love salad and eat a salad almost everyday for lunch at work.  I will try to post more pictures.

We went to Boston and ate lobster as much as we could.  I never get lobster so when in boston eat the good stuff.  Here in WI I eat different items.  Person I was traveling with doesn't eat meat except seafood so plan was set.  How did we do it??  We ordered two sides or 1 main item and a side and split it.  Here are some of the things we ate.  I remained the same weight  due to our eating plan and a lot of walking.  There was no real reason to take a cab if we could walk.  We picked a hotel so we could walk and that was the plan.
























No comments: