Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Myfitnesspal challenge

I started this challenge on Monday Oct 17th.  It is a team challenge.  Minutes of working out counts as miles to walk around the world.  I tell you the  people that set up some of these challenges really put some work into them so if you sign up be ready to follow through on someones hard One of the things we had to do was a drum challenge.  Look this up on U-tube.  Before I knew it 30 min was up.

As you see you can improvise with things.  this is my workout area.  The pole is nit for pole dancing, it really helps hole our house up. Cant be moved so I kind of worked around it.  I will let you know how the challenge goes.  I did a couple more U-tubes.  There are a lot of workouts on U-tube you just have to look.  Let me know if you are also doing a group challenge and how it is going.  Also if you learn something new.

This challenge is really fun.  I tell you there is a lot of work that went into it.  Sometimes the creators of these challenges just need buddies with their own weight loss.  Remember to give them feed back and thank them for their hard work.


No comments: