Monday, June 6, 2016

This whole Biggest Loser crap

I just have to vent to someone that will understand. So everyone is talking about the BL crap. BTW I give you great credit to you for keeping a large% off. First they keep talking about being on a diet I hate this. Diet=what you eat. So if the BL people go back to their old ways of eating or old diet WTHell do you think is going to happen?? Crap in=crap out. No way in hell can you go back to eating 5,000 calories a day and expect and maybe walking to the mail box and maintain a 140 pound body. The math just doesn't work. I wish they would do something on what it takes to maintain a weightloss. I tell you that when I chow down on a huge bowl of ice cream 5 days a week I should not say gee why did I gain fat. OK so now then are talking about metabolism. When you are 400 pounds it takes a lot of muscle to carry around 400 pounds so if you lost muscle and then gain it back as fat yes you your metabolism will be slower. Why don't they talk about that. Why don't they talk about body fat % That is because they didn't measure that on the show so they have nothing to reference it all to. You would of thought after being on BL you would of been higher in Muscle when you finished the show. Now here is my pissy point. If you don't use it you lose it. What person doesn't know this. Every one knows that if you do kettlebell swings or pick up a board everyday for a month or two by the end of month 2 the board or bell will feel lighter. If you sit on your but for 2 months and pick up the Kettlebell at the end of the 2 months it will feel heavier than hell. This is because you have successfully turned muscle to fat. Fat doesn't require as much attention to maintain as muscle. Fat can live on sugar but muscle must have nutrition to maintain. I do feel better and all I ask is why don't they talk about this.

No comments: