Friday, March 14, 2014

Does anyone agree with me?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/rebooted-body-podcast-reprogram/id634732968 

This is the podcast I am listening to right now.  I will sum it up so far.  Eat food and walk.  They are talking about 1 thing that is dropping my mouth open.. Pomegranate juice and super foods. Who is drinking 3-4 bottles of this in 1 day.  I use this to boost immunity.  1 bottle and go to bed.  I just want to shake my head.  If you are sick I want you to cut food for the bacteria which is sugar.  I also want you to repair.  You can't go to the gym and give your body time to repair.
Really think about lifting weights; you are tearing down to rebuild and repair to make stronger muscle.  Now you are going to do this while you are sick.  Really think about this.  Do you really think you could build the best wall while you have no energy.  When the body is sick you need to add no extra stress to the body so it can just work on getting stronger.  If walking up a 1 mile hill is hard enough why would you say "Hey give me that 100 pound sand bag" and only walk 1/4 of the way or maybe just 2 or 3 steps.

I am waiting for then to talk about ship off my leftovers to the starving children China.  OK now they are talking about the 6 meals thing.  The 27 concepts are still dead on.

Why do we listen to the experts that have something to sell?

If you are in Milwaukee and around The Atrium 6169 B Industrial Court, Greendale, Wi 53219 http://www.meetup.com/TheAtrium/events/166286192/

I will be doing weight loss coaching all day.

No comments: