Saturday, March 22, 2014

21 day fix recap.

I have been eating some really good food.  I have been drinking the shakes and do enjoy the flavor.  Are they the greatest thing in the world?? no but maybe they are like the other things in your life that you don't appreciate it till you stop taking it.  I want to put u some really great food ideas.  What I have noticed is that I am very much more careful about serving size and upping veggies.  The other thing is the sweets or cheats.  What ever you call it the shakes kind fill that void.  I make a shake in the morning out of the chocolate mix and add some unsweetened coconut.  I do put it in my retro blender I got from my parents.  I did buy the shake type attachment and it fits great on my blender.

So if I would sum this program up I would give it a high ratting.  It gets you thinking.  The workouts are only 30 and they have a clock on them.  My beachbody coach is great and having a facebook support group really helps.  I really like that it is more of a private group so not everyone sees your posts.  
I think one of the reasons I want to just give up is because it has been such a long and cold winter.


On 6.75 inch plate
On 8.5 inch plate

On 10.25 inch plate

Made w/ greek yogart

This was not as good as the cottage cheese one



This was really good
cottage cheese dip. ummm

This is fish with pesto.  I also put the pesto on the cauliflower
Chicken w/ veggies

Greek feta on salad


shakeology made into a pudding.


put on pears to make a crisp

Pear Crisp

Plate sizes


Cottage cheese dip mixed w/salsa
salad. so good

Stuffed mushrooms or veggie dip

Stuffed mushrooms

Spread the word of chatthefat.


Before

Dinner
 
beachbody cookie
I have to learn how to move pictures but first I better do the 10 min ab first.










It is fun having a support group with the 21 day fix.  I will be doing another 21 days.  I will put it on a new post.  I have kept 5 pounds off and feel strong. 

No comments: