Sunday, October 9, 2011

I just wanted to share a few sites with you

I was talking to a person at the pick-n-save and I wanted to tell her about the site whfood.org Sign up for his news letter. Every day you will get new ideas of different tasty ideas. I have made some of them.
I have to look up the link for Professor Jay. This is one of my learn about fat guys. Someone else asked me about if a woman can build muscle like a man. I said no. A male said yes. I have to find where I get my info from because I stand by my answer. Would I ever get 25" biceps. Please tell me without drugs how I could do this and slim down. First a muscle woman has 12% body fat, a muscle man has 6%. What is considered a healthy woman is 18-24 and a man 12-18. i think I have these numbers right. They are pretty close. I will find the link This is his site http://myfamilyplate.com/tag/professor-jay/

I did find this

A WOMEN THAT LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS MUSCLES LIKE A MAN HAS LIKELY TAKEN STEROIDS!! This is the defined truth, a woman’s muscle development is much different than a man’s. Unless a woman has a very different genetic make-up (a very, very small portion of the population), it is almost impossible to build muscle like a man. (And, as much as you might think it is true, you only have a 1 in a million chance of being the 1 in a million that has the different genetics, so stop saying, and believing, it)

This is because males have 20-30 times the testosterone of women, resulting in deeper voices, more body hair, and more muscle development. Women just physically cannot build muscle like men can, sorry but it is a scientific fact. Some of the maximal amounts of muscle you can put on a female frame with CrossFit training can be seen below. These are women that built their bodies using sports and strength training. It is from http://www.crossfitsouthbay.com/2011/05/skinny-fat/ This sums up what I have learned for years. Another think is that if a man bulks up he will lose flexibility. I also get the newsletter from shape, self and fitness. One of these had an article about this topic this past month.


Ok I have to say I love sparkpeople as a tool website. First it's free and it has a great food tracker. I am lynnbaum on that site.

No comments: