Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Sideeffect of food links

Intro

Here is the list of things I really want to test over the next year.   

1.  Log all food and try to stay at or about calorie want.  I get 1 lazy day where I don't have to log all foods.  It's not that I don't want to log food but every now and then you just don't want to log food.  Things that can make you not want to log foods.  complex foods.  So 1 day a week I get a day off. 
2. Get to the gym or workout at home.  If I would win the black card at Planet fitness I will test out the balance toner.
3. I will try to do a live stream once a week.

Let me know if there is something you would like to see on live stream.
I do have a list I made with dear child about 10 years ago.  I found it the other day and it has some great topics on it.
This is my intro


Video 2 making biscotti cookies


End of Video 2 making biscotti cookies finish

No comments: