Wednesday, April 6, 2016

What diet next

I am following Whatdietnext.com 
She is taking on 12 different diets in 12 different months.  Unlike me she is going all over the board from the 5 and 2 fasting, vegan, whole 30.  Check out her site.  It is interesting with how she is doing the first few months of the year.  I did send her an e-mail checking if she is having many problems like I also am.
Blogging takes time.  This is a big one for me.  You have to remember to take pictures to post pictures.  This is one reason some of my pictures have a fork in them.

Here is my post to her today.  We all try to be supportive but when you are a blogger doing reviews for free we all know this means we have real jobs.  Jobs that take up a bunch of our day along with house cleaning, cooking, family and working out.  I hope she took my post in the most supportive way.  I can't wait to hear how April is going.

From today; How is the vegan thing going?? I really want to know. There is no way I am putting butter and heavy cream in my coffee from the wild diet but I did find some meatballs I want to make from the cookbook. I figure if you learn 1 thing from a diet it was worth testing out. So far recap on wild, I am really thinking about when I eat. I notice I am fuller more than I really thought but I just like to eat. I like to eat while watching TV, in the afternoon at work things like that. The scale never goes down fast enough and when you gain a pound or two back you want to give up. I have never done a vegan because I am married to a meat eater. There are somethings that really look good but there are some others that I question, no meat but deep fried. I, as you are, look at the whole picture. Is it healthier for you, is it a fad, or does it bring some great things to make and eat during the day? Let me know if you make something really good.

I can't not post recipes because they are out of someone Able's book but I can post a picture.

I will let you know if I lose any weight at the end of the month and what my bodyfat scales flashes at me.  I have a fitbit scale so it logs it every time I step on it for the good or bad.  It was expensive so it still lives in my house.  Sometimes I look at the scale as a mini Jillian Michaels.  There are days it say Good job!!  and others when it says- hey buddy? what's up?  What's going on?  Looks like we have a problem and what can we do about it?  My scales doesn't yell at me because it knows better.  Roam was not built in a day.  I just keep thinking about all the positive I am doing and push forward.  I know there are still fat rolls but I am done pointing them out. 

I am also done with the need to empty the pot.   If there is a little left in the pot, toss it or save it for lunch the next day.

I also downloaded the C-5K app and want to do a really fun 5K this summer.  So far I can get 2 miles in about 30 min +1-2.  Sometimes we just need to look at some tools that may or may not be free and pick 1 thing and stick with it.  Others I chat with have used the C-5K and with good results so I am giving it a test.  I need to also do some fun things so I am off to zumba tonight.

No comments: