Friday, April 8, 2016

The wild man diet Review

Coconut oil in my coffee with almond milk.  I am not adding the coconut oil again.
Snack and breakfast

Almost always lunch
Apple slaw
I had to add just a little of this




Wild meatloaf.  I put BarBQ sauce on top.  Using up what I had.
This scores a make again


Working on that C-5K
I used coconut flour so I had to add extra apple sauce and eggs and egg whites.  Coconut flour needs almost 3-4 times the liquid.

Baked for 45 minutes.

Send note to Able James (wild diet) It turned out great.

Egg Rolls for dinner.  Carrot, Cabbage, red onion, celery, ground beef, and flour.

I had to bake these because I don't deep fry anything.

I should of made them all smaller.  They were really good.  I should of put them on a plate for the picture.


As you can tell Mike is enjoying the wild diet.  I did have apple with peanut butter with coffee for breakfast.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One tip about the coconut oil in the coffee - you need to use a blender (an immersion one works well) to mix it, otherwise you wind up with yucky! lol

lynnbaum said...

Thanks for the tip.