Saturday, January 29, 2011

Training for my goals

I had to do an edit on this post because like some others I didn't meet my goals. So I am starting again. I set up to track what I want to do. Time to get it done. Goal is 2 miles under 30 mil. And clear clutter out of my life. Now that I have detoxed my body it is time to detox my world. The other goal is to be ready to do that 5K come May. I signed up for the Geneva Lakes Shamrock Shuffle 5K Drop me an e-mail at lynnb@stitchshoppe.com if you would like to say hi. Don't just be a cheerleader, join me in my goal.

March 7 Day 1 did those 2 miles
March 8 Day 2 0 Had to go to ... Just lazy
March 9 Day 3 Did 1 mile. Thought I would get to work. Wrong. No more quitting at a mile.
March 10 Day 4
March 11 Day 5
March 12 Day 6
March 13 Day 7
March 14 Day 8
March 15 Day 9
March16 Day 10
March17 Day 11
March 18 Day 12
March 19 Day 13
March 20 Day 14
Race day came and went. I wasn't ready but I did it anyways. Came in with a time of 37.21. Not to bad. I was happy with that. I need to run at a even pace. Met some really nice people. I am doing the run in Burlington WI. I will be ready.

No comments: