Sunday, December 5, 2010

Detox

In Jan of 2011 I will be doing the detox workshop at "Roots and Legends" I did 1 chemical type detox and lets just say it was a test. Would I do it again? no So you know Arthor is my first choice in health care unless I break a leg. So with everything I have learned about food and how I eat I will post how the detox differs from everyday life. Please find the post with the 27 concepts I live by. This would be information I may add to the support group I am trying to put together in Burlington. So is it the; detox that makes you feel better, the support group that keeps you going or doing something positive for more than 21 day that makes it a habit and the new habit is a positive on your health.
If your in West Racine do stop in to say hi to Arthur. I can't say enough good about what I have learned from him and his work.
I do want to put a cookbook together about how to cook with these spices. My sister is a great cook maybe we need to put something together. Just another thought.
Lynn
I looked back and don't see those 27 concepts posted I must just have them in my book. Leave me a comment and I will send them to you.

No comments: