Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Writers, professionals and doers

I am going to blog tonight on this subject. I want to talk about the difference. Are you professionals teachers but not doers. How can they tell you to do this or do that and not do it themselves. If you follow the concepts you will be a doer.
Sometimes you need to take small steps and just answer the question of how dose this fit into the concepts. On a scale of 1-10. Think of how these foods rank of score and give them a number. Lets do deep fried mushrooms. How many concepts does it comply with. I would put them at a 4. If I was at a fair and haven't eaten anything deep fried in the past few months and it is a 1 time thing then I would eat it. Remember I am at 125 and trying to lose. If I was at 180 woman and was looking at corndog and a coke or deep fried mushrooms and a water, I would do the mushrooms, and enjoy the fair.
I personally would skip the deep fried anything and get the corn. We are in WI and I was faced with this last year and the thing we chose was the 3 for $5.00 grill cheese sandwiches. (statefair) I shared it with dear husband. We already had cream puff, ice cream and some other things. Check out all your choices. Look for those hanging fruit baskets. Don't be afraid to bring a couple of apples with. Hit the farmers strips and get some peaches of plums.
You don't have to count points of calories if you learn to think.

No comments: