Sunday, October 27, 2019

CYF Challenge Day 5

Day 5 Friday No Ben this morning because he is out of town. I did talk to someone today about the whole muscle fat burning. So you have to build muscle to burn fat. How did I feel this morning after eating those cheese curds?? Lets just say I am still good on the cheese curds (breaded) for a couple of years. If I could drag something to the delete pile I would. The important thing is how did I feel and what # am I tagging to it. I am giving it a #2. I would really have to thing before I want to eat a # 2 again. So what did I have today?? I started those potato wedges at 350 and when the salmon was done I turned it up to 425 and turned. The important part is that for the most part I only ate 1 plate. OK I ate a couple more of those wedges while I was cleaning up. I quick put them away and did the dishes.








No comments: