Sunday, August 18, 2019

This is just a side by side test.

Hi all
I have been working hard on things to help me get stronger.   Thank you trainer Ben.  I have been enjoying great meals and am enjoying my HITT classes. 
Here is my side by side https://ladyboss.com/challenge
and Thrive patch.  I am just going to call my friend person B for a while.   I couldn't find a website for the product she is testing.  It might be one of the in home selling products.  I did find a book on amazon calling the Thrive diet under the name of Thrive.  It is  a plant-based diet.
Now with that said, both of us work full time, both married, her husband works out in the gym and mine works in the yard.  I am not really sure how her husband eats for the most part but I have a meat and potato type husband.  I do believe both of us would rather skip all workouts but we do the HITT class because we enjoy working out together.
Person B is a little heavier than me but about the same height. 

I will do a recap at the end.  She started about a week before I am starting the ladyboss.  I will update you on how I am doing on the ladyboss.  Her investment is just under $200.00. The challenge I am doing is $1.00 for the 28 days and you can do as many challenges you like. I then got her audiobook  I think $25.00 Download and than I got a bage of shake mix about 50.00.  So I think I am all in at about $100.00  Included with the challenge is the play book, check off calendar, and a facebook support group.  I am thinking the support group is going to be the part that I will enjoy the most. Everyday you have something new to do to check off on the calendar.

What questions do I hope to have answer over the next 28 days, cheese.  I have read how others say how you should only eat almond milk or alt. dairy.  I am not thinking this is a plant base because I looked ahead and see different meals that includes meat products. I have seen somethings made with fat free cheese. 

I hope to have these questions answered.  If I was going to predict an outcome it would be that we both lose weight.  I believe the key is the support system.  The ladyboss has coaches that  keep things going forward.  I believe these people work for ladyboss as compared to myfitness pal group leaders.  Just think of how much more you get done when it is your 8 hour job.  I will have to say I do enjoy my myfitness pal buddies but I know am thinking I will get a different form of support from ladyboss.  I will let you know and that is why this is a test.  I am very excited and look forward for the next 28 days.

You are welcome to test it out yourself.  I did down load her book and so enjoyed it.  Did I say I am a coffee drinker and did order her shake.  Plan to put it in my coffee.

I will give you an update next week as to how it is going.
Have a great week.
Lynn

I have to add some great lunch pictures

















No comments: