Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy 2019

I am going to try to make 2019 the year of doing videos.  I will try to do a weekly youtube talking about weightloss and food.  It is Jan 1 so every diet in the world is on the TV for you to buy into.  I don't want to talk about any of them, I always talk about the 27 concepts.  I think I will go through each one of them and talk about the importance of them all.  Have a great year and when you are looking at your goals for the year don't limit yourself to a number on the scale but a form of fitness.  Pick 2 non scale ways of measuring health and turn them into a goal.  This could be tracking the food you eat and upping your nutrition.  Do you only go to the gym on the weekend??  Add 2 more days during the week.  These are your goals not mine. 

If you want to know what y goals are I will let you know they do include working more on my chatthefat group and finishing my book.  I need to do something with my research.  On the nutrition line I want to eat with 1 sugar item per week.  This will be hard but I am at the last 10 pounds.  OK maybe 20 pounds.  On the fitness side I want to keep working on upper strength.  I am doing 3 10 of's per day.  What is a 10 of??  You do 10 of something everyday.  These could include push-ups, lunges, crunches, squats.  Watch some videos and work on form.  If you are only doing 10 do them with great form.  If you want, hire a trainer to work with and work on form.  Take a class. 

For 2019 let's think outside of the number on the scale box.  I am not saying the scale isn't a good tool but I want to think of the little things we do every day to improve our health. 

What is your first mini goal??  Think of something that can be reached in a month.

No comments: